Our goal is to make an active contribution to public health initiatives designed to both extend and improve quality of life by:
- Providing an attractive alternative to traditional exercise modalities for the 685% of the community not engaged in regular exercise.
- Developing an innovative range of services, tailored to meet the specific needs of a diverse target group.
- Achieving high adherence rates by offering a varied programme which engages interest.
- Bringing clients close to, or exceeding minimum levels for physical activity as recommended by NICE.
- Achieving measurable improvements in functional mobility, general fitness levels and psychological wellbeing.